Axe Throwing Leagues
Available at all our locations
Seasonal Axe Leagues
- $140 8-Weeks of Throwing
- Weeks 1-7 are Bracket Play
- Week 8 Consists of Playoffs and Championship.
- 50% Discount on Walk in Throwing.
- 20% Discount on Ironside Merchandise and most axes. *
Rules and Regulations
We are excited to announce that we are now offering, in addition to our main Axe throwing leagues, Big Axe and Duals Leagues.
- Axe Throwing is a sport that you can play with your friends. For duals please Include your team name and the name of your partner at sign up.
- If you do not have a partner we can try to find you a partner. Minors must have a legal guardian sign the waiver.
- People under 16 must have a parent or guardian present.
- Having your own axe is not required for our Main Axe Leagues and big axe but it is suggested.
- For Duals you will need to provide your own axes.
- 2020 League shirts are included. We will place the order for shirts the second week of league. Please include size on registration.
Choose a Location
Important Dates For Leagues
3/6-3/8 US Arnold Classic
3/29 80/35 Tournament at Ironside Axe Club
4/24-4/26 Canadian Open (Televised) Waterloo Ontario
4/5-6/6 Spring League (Times and Days Vary by Location)
6/28-8/22 Summer League (Times and Days Vary by Location)
7/31-8/2 Throwdown Axe Festival Rochester New York
9/4-9/6 US Open – Detroit _Hub Stadium
9/13-11/14 Fall League (Times and Days Vary by Location)
10/9-10/11 Angry Wood Tulsa, OK
12/4-12/6 World Championship Location TBD (Televised)
WATL's Mission Statement
The World Axe Throwing League (WATL) is the global governing body & league for the sport of urban axe throwing. Our mandate is to grow and strengthen the sport of urban axe throwing internationally by welcoming global axe throwing clubs to join our organization. Our mission is to bring the sport of urban axe throwing throughout the world through our members.