Ironside Axe Club, LLC, d/b/a Ironside Axe Club (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy outlines the types of information Ironside Axe Club may collect from you or that you may provide when visiting our website at www.ironsideaxeclub.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy is applicable to information collected on this Website and in electronic communication, such as email and text, between you and this Website. It does not extend to information collected offline or through other means, including on other websites operated by Ironside Axe Club or any third party, nor does it cover information collected by any third party through applications or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We collect various types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier used for online or offline contact (“personal information”). We also collect information about you that, while individually not identifying, pertains to you, as well as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
This information is collected either directly from you when you provide it or automatically as you navigate through the site. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and data obtained through cookies and other tracking technologies, or from third parties, such as our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include details provided by you through forms on our Website, records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us, or your search queries on the Website. As you navigate through our Website, we may utilize automatic data collection technologies to gather information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data. We may also collect information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
These technologies may be used to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). While the information collected automatically is primarily statistical data, it may include personal information. This data aids us in enhancing our Website and delivering a more personalized service.
While we do not automatically collect personal information, we may associate this information with personal information collected from other sources or provided by you.
Information Collected By Use of This Site
We use the collected information, including any personal information, to present our Website and its contents to you, provide you with requested information, products, or services, and fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information. Additionally, we may use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you.
When users visit www.ironsideaxeclub.com, the service may collect some, or all, of the following information:
- Dates and times when you access the site
- Internet address of the website from which you directly linked to our site
- IP addresses (series of numbers identifying your computer or device on the Internet)
- Links made to other websites through our site
- Names of domains and pages you visit on our websites
- Pages you visit within our site
- Search terms used to get to our website and those used in the site’s search engine
- The device type you use to access the site
- The frequency of your visits to the site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site
Ironside Axe Club, LLC, uses Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to capture information about the effectiveness of its websites. When users visit www.ironsideaxeclub.com, the service may collect some, or all, of the following information:
- The names of domains and pages that you visit on our websites;
- IP addresses are a series of numbers that identify a computer or device when using the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
- The Internet address of the website from which users linked directly to the site;
- The search terms used to get to the website, in addition to search terms used in the site’s search engine;
- The dates and times users access the site;
- The type of device used to access the site;
- How often users visit the site;
- The pages users visit within the site; and
- The links are made to other websites through this site.
Ironside Axe Club, LLC
d/b/a/ Ironside Axe Club
2700 University Avenue, Suite #100
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Email: info @ ironsideaxeclub.com